• 90 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to Drag and drop multi-upload functionality for attachments/files in salesforce.

How show a popup when one of the buttons is clicked. Something like a modal popup where user has to fill in something or click the cancel button in the popup page before to go back to the calling page.

Could someone point me with any sample code.
How to find out the Names Corresponding to each OwnerID in the SQL server database.

Thanks..
How to update record of custom  metadata type by edit button in vf page.

Thanks
Vishal
how to pass valu from vf page to controler for date datatype
Can anybody explain in detail what is the difference between sales and service cloud and there usage.....
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. 

Thanks in advance
HI,

Does anyone know a formula to show the day of the week a lead was created (ie Monday, Tuesday, etc.)? Here i want to know if i setup a workflow when  a lead is created and not contacted in 24 hours. The problem lies in leads that are submitted over the weekend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can somebody explain what is a REST API Wrapper with a use case.
How to update record of custom  metadata type by edit button in vf page.

Thanks
Vishal
HI,

Does anyone know a formula to show the day of the week a lead was created (ie Monday, Tuesday, etc.)? Here i want to know if i setup a workflow when  a lead is created and not contacted in 24 hours. The problem lies in leads that are submitted over the weekend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.