• Business Analyst
  • ClearCompany

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are API upserting changes to the Contact record.  The email address field is changed to the new email address however it changes back to the original email address.  In the contact history, there are two entries for the edit, the upsert change and then the change back to the original address.

When we update the contact record manually in SF it accepts the change with no issue.  We turned off duplicate rules thinking that might be the issue.  I created a SF support case and was informed they can not help as this is a developer issue.  Any help will be appreciated.
We are API upserting changes to the Contact record.  The email address field is changed to the new email address however it changes back to the original email address.  In the contact history, there are two entries for the edit, the upsert change and then the change back to the original address.

When we update the contact record manually in SF it accepts the change with no issue.  We turned off duplicate rules thinking that might be the issue.  I created a SF support case and was informed they can not help as this is a developer issue.  Any help will be appreciated.

Hi.

can any one tell me how to create a report by passing parameters through link or up on button click.

is it possible by point and click functionality or do i need to go for custom vf page .

Thank you.

• November 17, 2010