• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to specify a friendly name for a deployment when using the Force.com migration tool? 

When I deploy with changesets, the name of the changeset shows up in the deployment status page. 

When I deploy with ant using the <sf:deploy> task, the name ends up being a raw salesforce GUID. (Name: 0Af6100000v0o3E, as an example)

It seems obvious that there should be a name property to the sf:deploy task, but there isn't as far as I can tell?
I have migrated Notes to Enhanced Notes (ContentNote) using SF data loader. Most of the records are migrated successfully, only in few of the records I am receiving following error:

Invalid sharing type "I"
I tried changing the ShareType to 'C' (Collaborator) but same error. Does it have something to do with security settings of the Parent (LinkedEntityId) record?

P.S. All the error records have ParentIds in Quote ('0Q0') or Email Template ('00X') objects.

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.