• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know how Salesforce Community User Authentication using username and password can be done using REST API?
Hi All,
Can anyone please let me know how Salesforce Community User Authentication using username and password can be done using REST API?
Hi guys,

I created a community for my salesforce developer account. I need to login community via REST API hence I used the below API url as per the documentation
(community url from salesforce)/customers/services/oauth2/authorize
But it did not launch the login page and throws some error like failed with status 404. I dnt find any examples for this case. Moreover I dont find any REST API for logout and Self registration. Can you guys help to get rid off this problem ?

Regards,
David C
Hi guys,

I created a community for my salesforce developer account. I need to login community via REST API hence I used the below API url as per the documentation
(community url from salesforce)/customers/services/oauth2/authorize
But it did not launch the login page and throws some error like failed with status 404. I dnt find any examples for this case. Moreover I dont find any REST API for logout and Self registration. Can you guys help to get rid off this problem ?

Regards,
David C