• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using communities in our salesforce organization. Is it possible to control the visibility on chatter feed for standard and community users.

My requirement is to hide the feeds of standard (internal) users from community users. User A is an internal (Standard) user. User B is a chatter user. If user A is inserting a feed user B should not see that and Vice-versa.

Thanks
In sales force lightning I am able to see the "Opportunity Teams" related list in Opportunity page. But not be able to see the "Account Team" related list in Account page. I came to know that this is the limitation of Lightning experience based on release notes of winter'16 and spring'16.
Is there any other feasibility to accomplish this?
Kindly help.
I want to use the lightning view to easily enter products on an opportunity.. Currently when i enter a product in lightning view the "auto-complete" is not working...(Which means while adding a product in an opportunity you can select product through lookup in salesforce classic. But in lightning it will auto populate when started typing in product name field)
For instance, it should work the same as Account selection in opportunity creation in lightning. So that input products needed on an oppty.