• Infinet Wireless

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

I need to trigger a Flow when the Sort Order of the Quote Line Items is changed by  user.
How can I do that?
Hi,

I am creating a Custom Button on the Leads List View.
This Button is to change the custom field for a list of records chosen on the Leads List View.
How can I load a list of records chosen on the Leads List View into a recordSetVar variable of the standard controller?

User-added image

Regards,
Anton
Hi,

I need to create a Custom Button with a Content Source as Visualforce Page. I have created a Visualforce page for this.

The problem is that when I choose Visualforce Page in the Content Source of the Custom Button setup, the Content list remains empty. It doesn't show my Visualforce page there, despite it is already created and ready for use.
How can I put my Visualforce page in the Content of the Custom Button?

User-added image

User-added image
Hi everyone,

I need to trigger a Flow when the Sort Order of the Quote Line Items is changed by  user.
How can I do that?
Hi,

I need to create a Custom Button with a Content Source as Visualforce Page. I have created a Visualforce page for this.

The problem is that when I choose Visualforce Page in the Content Source of the Custom Button setup, the Content list remains empty. It doesn't show my Visualforce page there, despite it is already created and ready for use.
How can I put my Visualforce page in the Content of the Custom Button?

User-added image

User-added image