• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to create a field that counts the days open for a record, but when the status is "Waiting on Response" it should pause until the status is in progress again and then stop counting when the status is Completed or Closed Dead

I know I can create a date field that counts the days, but I want to be able to pause and resume the count.

Case Status is "New" or "In Progress" for 2 days the days count, status is "Waiting on Response" for 4 days the days pause; then I change status back to "In Progress" the days count again starting with 3 and continue counting until the status is "Completed" or "Closed Dead"

Basically, I'm trying to track my turnaround time but I don't want the days when I'm waiting to hear back from the person that created the help case to count against my time.

Thanks!
Hi all,
I want to create a formula field that based on the record type inserts a text value.
so if my record type equals 1 or 2 I want the text to display as A, if my record type is 3 or 4 I want the text to display as B, if my record type is 5 or 6 I want the text to display C, if my record type is 7 I want my text to display D, if my record type is 8 I want the text to display E

Thanks in advance!
I want to create a field that counts the days open for a record, but when the status is "Waiting on Response" it should pause until the status is in progress again and then stop counting when the status is Completed or Closed Dead

I know I can create a date field that counts the days, but I want to be able to pause and resume the count.

Case Status is "New" or "In Progress" for 2 days the days count, status is "Waiting on Response" for 4 days the days pause; then I change status back to "In Progress" the days count again starting with 3 and continue counting until the status is "Completed" or "Closed Dead"

Basically, I'm trying to track my turnaround time but I don't want the days when I'm waiting to hear back from the person that created the help case to count against my time.

Thanks!
Hi all,
I want to create a formula field that based on the record type inserts a text value.
so if my record type equals 1 or 2 I want the text to display as A, if my record type is 3 or 4 I want the text to display as B, if my record type is 5 or 6 I want the text to display C, if my record type is 7 I want my text to display D, if my record type is 8 I want the text to display E

Thanks in advance!