• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone:

I'm new to Salesforce and I'm trying to generate a list of payment receipts, I have the start date and the end date of the contract period, but between these dates I need to generate the payment receipts for every 15 days. 

For example, in a contract from February 7th to April 14th I need to create the receipts for:
- February 22th
- March 7th
- March 21th
- April 4th
- April 14th 

These receipts have to include a field of status (paid or not paid)

My final objective is to generate a report to show the next receipt that the company needs to pay and the last receipt paid

Any help appreciated

Thank you 
Hello:

I wonder if nowadays the problem with the Lookup in Standard Page that not displaying all the values at once and It only displays recently viewed records was changed.

Is there any alternative for to get all the values?

Thank you
I have a report with filters (filters fixed) that works fine.

User-added image

But I need to add another filters which are dynamics, I mean, there are 5 filters that the user can o can't choose and with these criteria selected the report needs to get the information.

I read in the forum that exists the way to pass dynamically the values using URL with querystring variables:
https://na12.salesforce.com/00OU00000013vG6?pv0=1/1/2011&pv1=2/1/2011

But in order to this works the filters "pv0" and "pv1" needs to be defined in the report, in my case I can't define these because are not fixed.

Is there a way to made this?

Thank you very much
Hi everyone:

I'm new to Salesforce and I'm trying to generate a list of payment receipts, I have the start date and the end date of the contract period, but between these dates I need to generate the payment receipts for every 15 days. 

For example, in a contract from February 7th to April 14th I need to create the receipts for:
- February 22th
- March 7th
- March 21th
- April 4th
- April 14th 

These receipts have to include a field of status (paid or not paid)

My final objective is to generate a report to show the next receipt that the company needs to pay and the last receipt paid

Any help appreciated

Thank you 
Hello:

I wonder if nowadays the problem with the Lookup in Standard Page that not displaying all the values at once and It only displays recently viewed records was changed.

Is there any alternative for to get all the values?

Thank you
I have a report with filters (filters fixed) that works fine.

User-added image

But I need to add another filters which are dynamics, I mean, there are 5 filters that the user can o can't choose and with these criteria selected the report needs to get the information.

I read in the forum that exists the way to pass dynamically the values using URL with querystring variables:
https://na12.salesforce.com/00OU00000013vG6?pv0=1/1/2011&pv1=2/1/2011

But in order to this works the filters "pv0" and "pv1" needs to be defined in the report, in my case I can't define these because are not fixed.

Is there a way to made this?

Thank you very much