• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

For those trying to work through this unit: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/en/force_com_dev_intermediate/api_basics/api_basics_soap
You will find that Salesforce returns an unsupported client error since June 25th (I believe, I forget the exact date Salesforce disabled lower than TLS 1.1).

I found a very helpful post that primarly addresses the issue with SOAP UI found here: http://blog.deadlypenguin.com/blog/2016/06/27/soapui-tls-1-2/

However it did not quite solve my issue  ( I am running Win 7 64bit, Java Version for SoapUI 1.7.0_55).  I found that if you add the following line just above the -splash:SoapUI-Spashscreen.png line in the SoapUI{version}.vmoptions file mentioned in the above post, it will should then work/authenticate for you.

-Dsoapui.https.protocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

J.

Hi All,

In attempting to compile the first test class provided in the 'Explore Custom Transaction Security Policies' module, I receive 2 compile errors.

The first was around line 29, where the semi colon beside eventData needs to be moved outside of the right parenthesis.

However after trying to compile after that change there is another error complaining that the platform field of the LoginHistory object (declared as loginHistoryObj for our instance) is not writeable.  Below are the lines of importance...

/* Create a history object that has Platform = Android 4. */
    LoginHistory loginHistoryObj = new LoginHistory();
    loginHistoryObj.Platform = 'Android 4';  <----
this is where the compile is complaining (Error: Compile Error: Field is not writeable: LoginHistory.Platform at line 7 column 5)

I checked the LoginHistory Object documentation, and it looks like it should be writeable to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions? or is this a bug of some sort?

Hi All,

In attempting to compile the first test class provided in the 'Explore Custom Transaction Security Policies' module, I receive 2 compile errors.

The first was around line 29, where the semi colon beside eventData needs to be moved outside of the right parenthesis.

However after trying to compile after that change there is another error complaining that the platform field of the LoginHistory object (declared as loginHistoryObj for our instance) is not writeable.  Below are the lines of importance...

this is where the compile is complaining (Error: Compile Error: Field is not writeable: LoginHistory.Platform at line 7 column 5)

I checked the LoginHistory Object documentation, and it looks like it should be writeable to me.

Hi All,