• 25 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In Case Object,I have a custom field which is lookup to user.When I logged into community,I have Javascript button based on that custom filed will populate the logged in username.There I am not supposed to see the hyperlink on detail page.
One way is that  we can use formula field but in my case i have already used maximun object references in case object.
How can i achieve this.Any help can be appreciated.

Thanks 
Geetha
logins are not recorded in login history for community user..Where we need to check the history.Any help would be appreciated.
I am trying to display the Billing Country on Visualforce page. When I am dispalying it showing code instead of value.
For example, I want to display United States, but it is displaying US.
Hi ..
Is there any way that I could export selected rows from a table view ? for example if there is a table with 10 records , I want to export the first , third and fourth (selected with checkbox) ?
I tried to search about it but I'v got no clue .. did I miss something ?
How to display all records which are available in custom object by using jquery plugin
Hi,

I have one custom object called AddsViewList.In that i have 2 custom fields i.e,AddsName,Count..in custom object i have 10 sample records.First req is i have to get the record name py passing id in vf page..Second one is i have to display the page view count whenever the user refresh the page and the count should be updated...

Can anyone pls provide the code..

Hi ..
Is there any way that I could export selected rows from a table view ? for example if there is a table with 10 records , I want to export the first , third and fourth (selected with checkbox) ?
In Case Object,I have a custom field which is lookup to user.When I logged into community,I have Javascript button based on that custom filed will populate the logged in username.There I am not supposed to see the hyperlink on detail page.
One way is that  we can use formula field but in my case i have already used maximun object references in case object.
How can i achieve this.Any help can be appreciated.

Thanks 
Geetha
I am trying to display the Billing Country on Visualforce page. When I am dispalying it showing code instead of value.
For example, I want to display United States, but it is displaying US.
Hi ..

HI,

I have a visualforce page i want to insert that visualforce page below recent items,

of the left side how can i insert my page..