• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi - We have a Custom Button set up on Opportunties that will create an Order for a closed Opportunity.  We also have a trigger that will pulls the Op product line items onto the order.

I have an issue with a user. When they click the custom button, the product line items do not map to the order (but she can still create the order)

I've changed her role and profile to the same as mine, and tried again with the same opportunity.  When I do it - the line items map over, when I log in as her, they do not.  Neither of us have any permission sets on our profiles.  Is there somewhere else I should be checking?

(PS I'm an Admin not a Dev!)

Thanks

Rupert

Hi - We have a Custom Button set up on Opportunties that will create an Order for a closed Opportunity.  We also have a trigger that will pulls the Op product line items onto the order.

I have an issue with a user. When they click the custom button, the product line items do not map to the order (but she can still create the order)

I've changed her role and profile to the same as mine, and tried again with the same opportunity.  When I do it - the line items map over, when I log in as her, they do not.  Neither of us have any permission sets on our profiles.  Is there somewhere else I should be checking?

Thanks

Rupert

Thanks

Rupert