• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working with a simple visualforce form that has two fields per line. Everything displays correctly until validation messages are added. Once the error messages appear, the second field on each line is wrapped underneath the first field. Does anyone know what css I need to to use to prevent this from happening?
Hi,

I have a word document containing a numbered bullet point list. I need to display the text on a Visualforce page in the same style but can't figure out how to get the list styles to work. Could someone help me out?
Hi All,

I am pretty new to Apex and am hoping someone can give me some assistance. I have a custom field on the Contact object called "branch". Currently, we are manually entering the "branch" each contact belongs to based on their location. My goal is to automate this task with a trigger by referencing the MailingCountry on the contact record, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I started attempting this using a map, but am not sure that's the best way, and didn't get very far. My intention, for example, is if the MailingCountry is Chad, id like the branch field to populate with Africa. I've pasted below where I got started. 

trigger branchUpdate on Contact (before insert) {

map<String,String> bm = new map<string,string>();
        bm.put('Chad','Africa');
        bm.put('United States','United States');

Hi All,

I am pretty new to Apex and am hoping someone can give me some assistance. I have a custom field on the Contact object called "branch". Currently, we are manually entering the "branch" each contact belongs to based on their location. My goal is to automate this task with a trigger by referencing the MailingCountry on the contact record, but I can't seem to figure it out.

I started attempting this using a map, but am not sure that's the best way, and didn't get very far. My intention, for example, is if the MailingCountry is Chad, id like the branch field to populate with Africa. I've pasted below where I got started. 

bm.put('Chad','Africa');

Hi,

I have a word document containing a numbered bullet point list. I need to display the text on a Visualforce page in the same style but can't figure out how to get the list styles to work. Could someone help me out?
Hi All,

bm.put('Chad','Africa');