• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a Trigger and workflows on an object.

In trigger for every insert or update certain functionality happens. this functionality is added to trigger mainly because of Data loader(records inserted or updated from data loader).

The issue is, it is causing Too many SOQL for insert or update of records from VF page.

I'm using flag to determine if the insert happing from VF page or data loader, if it is from VF page then execute this functionality only at end of the transaction.

Is there any design or logic which can be used to execute this functionality only once and only at end of the transaction when coming from VF page?

I have a Trigger and workflows on an object.

In trigger for every insert or update certain functionality happens. this functionality is added to trigger mainly because of Data loader(records inserted or updated from data loader).

The issue is, it is causing Too many SOQL for insert or update of records from VF page.

I'm using flag to determine if the insert happing from VF page or data loader, if it is from VF page then execute this functionality only at end of the transaction.

Is there any design or logic which can be used to execute this functionality only once and only at end of the transaction when coming from VF page?