• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a need to share a file with all the members of my community and ideally track downloads using a report.
My reading into the community documentation it looks like it should be possible but I am having trouble finding current information on how to make it work.
I have done the following steps on a Summer 16 sandbox and had no luck, any further assistance will be greatly appreciated.
I have a Community using the Napili template. In the enterprise salesforce, using the classic view I created a CRM Content Library, added the desired file and add the partner community members to the member list.
Note: I know that libraries are not available in lightning experiences, but it is my understanding that the files from libraries are simply available in the files section and the library sharing rules still apply
Inside the community I have put in a file listing component.
Expected Outcome: The file would appear in the shared files section of the component
Actual outcome: the file was not shared.

Thanks in Advance. 
Hello All, 

I have some queries about Core Components in salesforce. As per my screenshow below there are some core lightning components in salesforce which have 0% test coverage. Given there is a requirement for salesforce development to have a 75% code coverage on deployments I am wondering if I failed to bring in an external package or something to cover the classes with the 0% percent coverage?

the main reason is that I am noticing a 2% shift between the UI test runner and the metadata test runner (so my 77 is actually a 7%) and I just want to have a bit more breathing room in my deployments moving forward. 

TestCoverage
Hello All, 

I am having a weird issue when I use the metadata api to deploy a community site to another instance. 
We have a custom object which has a Salesforce Object Page type in the page layout.
The custom object has a custom page layout for the detail view. 
When we deploy and I go to the builder, the Salesforce Custom Object Page is no longer there, but the custom detail page is. 
When I try to create a new Salesforce Custom Object, it gets an error saying the path already exists. 

Any thoughts?

Hello, 

The current project I am working on focuses heavily around the use of the Partner Communities using the Lightning experience. We have developed a solution and we are now investigating deployment. 

Using the Force.com Migration Tool I am able to get all the custom code and components and deploy them to another environment, but I cannot see away to migrate our community to another environment. (so we do not have to rebuild the design in the new environment)

Any help on this matter would be great. 
Hello, 

The current project I am working on focuses heavily around the use of the Partner Communities using the Lightning experience. We have developed a solution and we are now investigating deployment. 

Using the Force.com Migration Tool I am able to get all the custom code and components and deploy them to another environment, but I cannot see away to migrate our community to another environment. (so we do not have to rebuild the design in the new environment)

Any help on this matter would be great.