• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

I want to compute the Amount of Money Left (as gauge report).
How to prepare the report for it
The fields available in the budget include:
Name,Type(picklist-Marketing,sales),Total Amount,Remaining Amountetc
I want to make use of the Remaining Amount field

With Regards,
  Nisha

Hi,

Have two objects budget and expense.
The expense should be claimed towards the budget.
The expense have 2 step approval -from manager and owner.
I need to update a field in budget when an expense is approved.

Created an master detail relationship with expense as detail.
But when I login as a different user other than admin I am not able to submit any request for approval.

The error it shows is : Unable to Submit for Approval
This record does not meet the entry criteria or initial submitters of any active approval processes. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to solve this issue.

With regards,
   Nisha

Click here to return to the previous page.
Hi,

Budget should have a field “Total Expenses” which would show the sum of all the approved expenses claimed against the budget.
How to do this.

With Regards,
    Nisha
Hi,
How to implement it.
All expense requests must be submitted to managers for approval. Expenses exceeding $10,000 must also get approved by Company Owner.
With Regards,
   Nisha
Hi,
How to implement the below one.
Reps of Sales unit should not be able to claim an expense against Marketing Budget, and vice versa using sharing rule.

With Regards,
  Nisha
How to implement the below thing using Record Type.
Expenses can be of 2 types – Travel Expense, Other Expense

Expense must have a Category picklist field, as below:
Travel Expense: Tickets, Transit, Food, Toll, Fuel, Accommodation
Other Expense: Training, Relocation, Certification, Stationary

Hi all,
The question is
Install an AppExchange dashboard package and make updates to one of the dashboards.
You’ve been asked to create a new Lead trending dashboard. Rather than creating the dashboard from scratch, install a CRM adoption dashboard package from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition environment and update one of the dashboard components as specified below. (Note: While it's a best practice to always clone a dashboard before you modify it, for this example, you can go ahead and modify the dashboard directly).
Install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition.
Refresh the '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard in the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' folder at least once.
In '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard, change the dashboard component for 'New LEAD Trend by Source' to a pie chart and set the wedges to Lead Source.

The thing that I did:
User-added image

The Error I am getting:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component is not a pie chart.

With Regards,
   Nisha

Hi all ,
The question is Create a report to show opportunities that are greater than the amount specified below. Note: Because this challenge includes a USD currency filter, you may need to update your personal preferences. Go to My Settings | Personal | Language & Time Zone and change the Locale to English (United States) and the Language to English and click Save.
Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
The new report should be of type Opportunities.
The report format should be tabular.
The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
If you delete your report and empty your recycle bin, the report name 'High Value Opportunities' won't be available anymore. Don't worry! Just add a number to the end of the report (e.g., 'High Value Opportunities1').

The output I got
The generated report for the opportunities

Error I am getting:
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

But Actually I have included the filters for that, Please check the picture.

With Regards,
  Nisha

Hi,

Have two objects budget and expense.
The expense should be claimed towards the budget.
The expense have 2 step approval -from manager and owner.
I need to update a field in budget when an expense is approved.

Created an master detail relationship with expense as detail.
But when I login as a different user other than admin I am not able to submit any request for approval.

The error it shows is : Unable to Submit for Approval
This record does not meet the entry criteria or initial submitters of any active approval processes. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
How to solve this issue.

With regards,
   Nisha

Click here to return to the previous page.
Hi,

Budget should have a field “Total Expenses” which would show the sum of all the approved expenses claimed against the budget.
How to do this.

With Regards,
    Nisha
How to implement the below thing using Record Type.
Expenses can be of 2 types – Travel Expense, Other Expense

Expense must have a Category picklist field, as below:
Travel Expense: Tickets, Transit, Food, Toll, Fuel, Accommodation
Other Expense: Training, Relocation, Certification, Stationary

Hi all,
The question is
Install an AppExchange dashboard package and make updates to one of the dashboards.
You’ve been asked to create a new Lead trending dashboard. Rather than creating the dashboard from scratch, install a CRM adoption dashboard package from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition environment and update one of the dashboard components as specified below. (Note: While it's a best practice to always clone a dashboard before you modify it, for this example, you can go ahead and modify the dashboard directly).
Install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition.
Refresh the '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard in the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' folder at least once.
In '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard, change the dashboard component for 'New LEAD Trend by Source' to a pie chart and set the wedges to Lead Source.

The thing that I did:
User-added image

The Error I am getting:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component is not a pie chart.

With Regards,
   Nisha

Hi all ,
The question is Create a report to show opportunities that are greater than the amount specified below. Note: Because this challenge includes a USD currency filter, you may need to update your personal preferences. Go to My Settings | Personal | Language & Time Zone and change the Locale to English (United States) and the Language to English and click Save.
Name the report 'High Value Opportunities' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
The new report should be of type Opportunities.
The report format should be tabular.
The report should show all opportunities, of any status or probability, with any close date.
The report should include these columns: Opportunity Name, Type, Amount, Close Date, Stage, and Opportunity Owner.
The report should have filters for opportunities of an Amount greater than $25000 USD and opportunities where the Stage is not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.
If you delete your report and empty your recycle bin, the report name 'High Value Opportunities' won't be available anymore. Don't worry! Just add a number to the end of the report (e.g., 'High Value Opportunities1').

The output I got
The generated report for the opportunities

Error I am getting:
Please check that you have a filter for Stages that are not equal to Closed Won or Closed Lost.

But Actually I have included the filters for that, Please check the picture.

With Regards,
  Nisha