• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to figure out how I would leverage a remoteaction/readonly scenario like I would in Visualforce but within lighting. The way lightning components communicate to Apex is similiar to the remoteaction functions as it calls a the apex function asyncrounsly. However I am doing a large aggregate query and I want to increase the 50 000 query rows touched limit. In Visualforce/Remoteaction you would declare your remoteaction function in apex with a @readonly annotation. However the system doesn't allow the @readonly annotation with the @Auraenabled annotation. I have tried declaring my functions with all three annotations (@auraenabled, @readonly, @remoteaction) but I am still hitting the 50 000 limit regardless which is telling me the @readonly functionailty isn't working. Does anyone have any adivce on how to make this possible?
Hey,

I am trying to find a way to create a SingleEmailMessage using a template, send the email out but also take the filled in body ( the template body but with all the merge fields filled in) convert that to a blob and use that to make an attachment on the related Contract object.

Any Advice?

I have a problem where a date field is being grabbed and if said date field is entered as the first day of the month, when it is read out on the visualforce component it reads out the previous month. 

I have it put out on the component as:

<tr>
 <td class="aboveHalf">
  <label class="custLabel bold">&nbsp; MONTH OF  {!reportDate}</label>
 </td>
</tr>

The code governing reportDate is:

public String reportDate{
        get{
            if(reportDate == null){
                Datetime cDate = report.Reporting_Date__c;
                if(cDate != null){
                    reportDate = cDate.format('MMM yyyy');  
                }
            }
            return reportDate;
        }
        set;
    }
I've added code as a work around to add one day to the given date such that it bumps it up to the correct month. But I still feel this is a salesforce problem with their Date.format function. Am I wrong to assume this or is this a known bug?
Trying to figure out how I would leverage a remoteaction/readonly scenario like I would in Visualforce but within lighting. The way lightning components communicate to Apex is similiar to the remoteaction functions as it calls a the apex function asyncrounsly. However I am doing a large aggregate query and I want to increase the 50 000 query rows touched limit. In Visualforce/Remoteaction you would declare your remoteaction function in apex with a @readonly annotation. However the system doesn't allow the @readonly annotation with the @Auraenabled annotation. I have tried declaring my functions with all three annotations (@auraenabled, @readonly, @remoteaction) but I am still hitting the 50 000 limit regardless which is telling me the @readonly functionailty isn't working. Does anyone have any adivce on how to make this possible?
Hey,

I am trying to find a way to create a SingleEmailMessage using a template, send the email out but also take the filled in body ( the template body but with all the merge fields filled in) convert that to a blob and use that to make an attachment on the related Contract object.

Any Advice?