• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My Use case:
1. I have created a trigger flow on Lead to run after 3 days of lead creation.
2. I want to show the interview status in a LWC component
3. Users can pause/reschedule interviews from the LWC component.

My question is,
1. Can I get the current running status of in-flows Interview via APEX/Metadata/Tooling API?
2. Can I pause/resume or reschedule Interview using APEX, MetaData or Tooling API

Thanks,
I am working on an implementation of salesforce community (of type visualforce page and custom tab). To comply with GDPR guidelines i need to build a cookie consent mechanism.

Now salesforce community cloud itself sets multiple cookies in the user's browser. Most of these are required but some are functional. The following url show the details of cookies used

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000351913&type=1&mode=1

I want to know that is there any API provided by salesforce to control the functional cookies so that they are not set in the user's browser, or any other way to avoid these cookies.

Thanks in advance

Sandeep
Customer Community Users are not able to view chatter files uploaded in the feed of custom object. The Customer Community Users have View All and Modify All access on the custom object and as per Salesforce documentation, they should be able to view the files.
This issue is coming in our Summer 17 Preview org and there is no documentation stating that Customer Community License profile user will have to be given any extra permissions to make files viewable in ours.We have an app exchange listed application and this issue is affecting one of our core functionalities.
Tried the same on a case record but here also the file uploaded in the record feed by an internal salesforce user is not visible to the customer community user. We only see a message saying that "The file is no longer available".
Please let me know if I am missing anything.
We have a salesforce app exchange listed application. In this we are opening certain application pages in iframe. I was working fine in lightning till spring 16. There is documentation that this was done to prevent clickjacking 

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?urlname=IFRAME-or-Web-Tab-Content-Displays-Blank-Page-1327107637323

We were testing our app in the new summer 16 org as the release is around the corner and we found none of our pages are opening in iframe when lightning is turned ON. Its working in the classic mode though
We found that the error we got in the browser console was of a Content Security Policy (CSP) frame-ancestors 'self'
To test this I created 2 example pages to check what happens if I hardcode the page url and try to open in an Iframe.

When I try to open Page 1 I got an error "Refused to display 'https://cs3.lightning.force.com/one/one.app#/apex/TestFrameInternal' in a frame because an ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "frame-ancestors 'self'"." (TestFrameInternal is a test page I am opening in iframe in another test page)

Now I am confused about this content security policy as it allows iframing but only when frame-ancestor is self. I need to understand if I have understood this content security policy correctly and will I be able to open visualforce pages in iframe in lightning ui in summer 16 or not.

What i don't understand is the content security policy. it talks about "frame-ancestors 'self'" which means a page can be loaded in iframe if the parent's domain is the same are the page in iframe. This is confusing for me as the iframe is still not loading if I ensure the both the domains are same.
I have a custom object whose sharing setting is private. I want to share a record of this object with a community user but not being able to do so. Normally we have a "Share Object" (OBJECTNAME__Share) but I am unable to insert a record in this object. I would not like to give the view all permission on that particular object to the community user.

Is there a way this can be achieved

Thanks
I have a custom object whose sharing setting is private. I want to share a record of this object with a community user but not being able to do so. Normally we have a "Share Object" (OBJECTNAME__Share) but I am unable to insert a record in this object. I would not like to give the view all permission on that particular object to the community user.

Is there a way this can be achieved

Thanks