• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am experiencing some email deliverability issues and am wondering if anybody has seen similar behavior.

Email 1:
We have a VF template email being sent via apex that User A is receiving.

Email 2:
We have a flow email being triggered via a flow that User A is NOT receiving and is being sent to Spam.

This is happening to several users in our org. 

The email provider is saying that the email is being 'content blocked'

I'm doing tests on the email content itself. In scenario 2 I've stripped the email down to barebones text and am awaiting feedback from the user to see whether or not they received it. I'm not hopefuly based on previous tests.

Question: Has anybody ever seen this behavior that the mechanism for the send of the email(specifically from flow) has caused an email to be directed to Spam?

Thanks!

Tom
We are eating through API calls. We have utilized the API Usage report, but that doesn't go as granular as we'd like. Does anybody know if there is a way to set the "Client ID" field that is populated on API call records? For some of our integrations, for instance outlook, It is populated. However for integrations with our website it is not. If we could somehow populate this Client ID it would greatly help us in identifying where these calls are coming from.

See screenshot below. For the first user the Client Id is not sest. For the second user group the Client Id is set. How can we, using REST API calls, populate the Client Id?

User-added image

We are eating through API calls. We have utilized the API Usage report, but that doesn't go as granular as we'd like. Does anybody know if there is a way to set the "Client ID" field that is populated on API call records? For some of our integrations, for instance outlook, It is populated. However for integrations with our website it is not. If we could somehow populate this Client ID it would greatly help us in identifying where these calls are coming from.

See screenshot below. For the first user the Client Id is not sest. For the second user group the Client Id is set. How can we, using REST API calls, populate the Client Id?

User-added image

I am experiencing some email deliverability issues and am wondering if anybody has seen similar behavior.

Email 1:
We have a VF template email being sent via apex that User A is receiving.

Email 2:
We have a flow email being triggered via a flow that User A is NOT receiving and is being sent to Spam.

This is happening to several users in our org. 

The email provider is saying that the email is being 'content blocked'

I'm doing tests on the email content itself. In scenario 2 I've stripped the email down to barebones text and am awaiting feedback from the user to see whether or not they received it. I'm not hopefuly based on previous tests.

Question: Has anybody ever seen this behavior that the mechanism for the send of the email(specifically from flow) has caused an email to be directed to Spam?

Thanks!

Tom