• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a mobile (android html) app that uses Oauth 2.0 to validate.  This program worked just fine for years.  We have five users, however, that fully logged out, and when they went to log in they get an "error: Failed To authenticate. Please try again".  The wierd part of this is that nothing changed in these users profiles.  The program itself has not been altered in years. Everyone else who has this app is able to log in fine.

When I check the login logs I see that the user successfully "logged in" and I see the device (so I know its a mobile login logging in TLS 1.2)  so the process is getting past the login phase, it is just not getting past the token phase (i think, I am not sure.).
With these five users I have tried the following : I have cleared the cache on the phone and revoked all old Oauth tokens and attempted to re login. I have reissued Passwords, and reissued security tokens(and cleared the cache and tokens).  I have attempted logins with both the passwords and security tokens as was suggested with a similar issue with an outlook app integration.

The other users who are still able to log in can be logged into other devices, although I am wary of doing this because of the limit of Tokens(these users are set to 5), if their primary device is revoked I am afraid that the issue will occur with them.

This was noticed about a month ago (april 2018)  is there something that could have happened in the last few months to our instance that could have caused this or was there something that was depriciated recently through sales force? (like cordova or forceTK which this app uses)
I have an android hybrid app that has not updated since salesforce sdk 2.1.1.  It uses forcetk.mobilesdk, and cordova.force and cordova-2.3.0 

The issue is we still need to be able to use the app but soon with the tls 1.0 change it will be rendered obsolete.  I need to update it to a newer version and with a TLS 1.1 connection.  My Hardware is api 19 kitkat so tls 1.1 should be available.  

I went in search of some sdks to upgrade with, but they are all missing one portion or another, for instance one was missing the salesforcesdk.inithybrid call.  What I need are links to the right libraries so I can update the app.
Hello,

In the past week or so we have been experiencing problems with multiple users of our app getting a error :
onErrorSfdc: {"readyState":4,"responseText":"[{\"message\":\"Your query request was running for too long.\",\"errorCode\":\"QUERY_TIMEOUT\"}]","status":400,"statusText":"Bad Request"}
The wierd thing is that we have not done anything differently app wise in the last three years, our app has not undergone any updates or upgrades and the phones they are run on are the same type of phones they have always run on. None of our login procedures have changed, and our number of app users has not increased in over 10 months.  Initially there is a large percentage of our users telling us the data is unavailable, then after some time they are finally able to pull the data they need down. Is there something going on with our database that is making the search go on for too long? did some limit change, do we need to revisit our code, or do something regarding our database on your side?

I have a mobile (android html) app that uses Oauth 2.0 to validate.  This program worked just fine for years.  We have five users, however, that fully logged out, and when they went to log in they get an "error: Failed To authenticate. Please try again".  The wierd part of this is that nothing changed in these users profiles.  The program itself has not been altered in years. Everyone else who has this app is able to log in fine.

When I check the login logs I see that the user successfully "logged in" and I see the device (so I know its a mobile login logging in TLS 1.2)  so the process is getting past the login phase, it is just not getting past the token phase (i think, I am not sure.).
With these five users I have tried the following : I have cleared the cache on the phone and revoked all old Oauth tokens and attempted to re login. I have reissued Passwords, and reissued security tokens(and cleared the cache and tokens).  I have attempted logins with both the passwords and security tokens as was suggested with a similar issue with an outlook app integration.

The other users who are still able to log in can be logged into other devices, although I am wary of doing this because of the limit of Tokens(these users are set to 5), if their primary device is revoked I am afraid that the issue will occur with them.

This was noticed about a month ago (april 2018)  is there something that could have happened in the last few months to our instance that could have caused this or was there something that was depriciated recently through sales force? (like cordova or forceTK which this app uses)
Hello,

In the past week or so we have been experiencing problems with multiple users of our app getting a error :
onErrorSfdc: {"readyState":4,"responseText":"[{\"message\":\"Your query request was running for too long.\",\"errorCode\":\"QUERY_TIMEOUT\"}]","status":400,"statusText":"Bad Request"}
The wierd thing is that we have not done anything differently app wise in the last three years, our app has not undergone any updates or upgrades and the phones they are run on are the same type of phones they have always run on. None of our login procedures have changed, and our number of app users has not increased in over 10 months.  Initially there is a large percentage of our users telling us the data is unavailable, then after some time they are finally able to pull the data they need down. Is there something going on with our database that is making the search go on for too long? did some limit change, do we need to revisit our code, or do something regarding our database on your side?