• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I tried to complete the unit named as "Platform App Builder Certification Maintenance (Winter ’19) > Get Hands-on with Lightning Pages".

I am sure everything is fine. I mean, it`s very easy. But I get this error message: "The 'List View' standard component doesn't appear to be configured correctly. Double-check the instructions".

The only idea I have why it`s not working is because I did not use the standard view named as "All Open Leads". I deleted it one day so I needed to create a new one with the same name. 

Has someone an idea or the same problem? Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I tried to complete the unit named as "Platform App Builder Certification Maintenance (Winter ’19) > Get Hands-on with Lightning Pages".

I am sure everything is fine. I mean, it`s very easy. But I get this error message: "The 'List View' standard component doesn't appear to be configured correctly. Double-check the instructions".

The only idea I have why it`s not working is because I did not use the standard view named as "All Open Leads". I deleted it one day so I needed to create a new one with the same name. 

Has someone an idea or the same problem? Thanks in advance.
This Step of the Trailhead "" seams to have a BUG!:

After reviewing the exercise several times, I am getting this error: 
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Is any want suffering the same issue?
Any tip?

Thank you very much.
  • September 27, 2018