• 25 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I make the default invitee to a new Event the record owner instead of the current User.
We updated our API with our mydomaiin url and after testing it worked fine.  24 hours later it is not working.  Here is the error message.

Salesforce<br><br>[05:18:12]<br><br>[Guest]<br><br>Lead Create Connection Error<br>SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Client] No operation available for request {urn:partner.soap.sforce.com}login in

We tried to roll back to the previous url, which is a salesforce instance server name, but that did not fix the problem, although it worked previously.
In preparation for an instance refresh, we setup My Domains. Can't find a lot of information on how much this will address hardcoded urls. For example, will images and pdfs in Documents get updated to My Domain url?

Also read this:
Make sure that you update all application URLs before you deploy a domain name. For example, the Email Notification URL field in Chatter Answers continues to send notifications with the old URLs to internal users unless you update it.

How do I determine which applications have hardcoded URLs.

I'm using Force.com IDE to find all instances of hardcoded URL, It just is not clear whether some of this will be resolved by My Domain.
We updated our API with our mydomaiin url and after testing it worked fine.  24 hours later it is not working.  Here is the error message.

Salesforce<br><br>[05:18:12]<br><br>[Guest]<br><br>Lead Create Connection Error<br>SoapFault exception: [soapenv:Client] No operation available for request {urn:partner.soap.sforce.com}login in

We tried to roll back to the previous url, which is a salesforce instance server name, but that did not fix the problem, although it worked previously.
In preparation for an instance refresh, we setup My Domains. Can't find a lot of information on how much this will address hardcoded urls. For example, will images and pdfs in Documents get updated to My Domain url?

Also read this:
Make sure that you update all application URLs before you deploy a domain name. For example, the Email Notification URL field in Chatter Answers continues to send notifications with the old URLs to internal users unless you update it.

How do I determine which applications have hardcoded URLs.

I'm using Force.com IDE to find all instances of hardcoded URL, It just is not clear whether some of this will be resolved by My Domain.