• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have used Translation Workbench for translations of fields on a custom object in sandbox. Is there a way to deploy that to production using change sets?
I have an visualforce email template that shows some data from a case and then some fields from all related records of a specific custom object. It works beautifully but can be challenging to view on a phone. I was wondering if I could add a link that would allow them to view the email in a browser window. Not the records themselves in SF but the actual visualforce email.
I am using Rollup Helper to rollup summary values to Account from various related objects. The problem is that I am now hitting CPU Limits because I have too many. Will creating triggers to do the rollup summaries help avoid the limits? 
I have created a test class that runs 2 tests. The first test is successful but the second test fails. It give me this error,  "System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject" and references this line as the problem, "RecordType ort=[select Id from RecordType where SobjectType = 'Opportunity' and DeveloperName = 'SB_Process'];". I'm confused because both tests are the same so why would it work in one test but not the other?
I'm very new to this so any assistance is greatly appreciated.

We have a set of workflow rules that send out an email based on a Territory name. Is it possible to mass update those rules if I just want to make a change to the territory name that is used in those rules.
I have setup an approval process for a custom object. When the approval is submitted it goes to a users Manager, VP and then the COO for approval. It appears that anyone can create the record but whoever actually hits the Submit for Approval button determines the Manager and VP it goes to. I was wondering if it is possible to be based on a User lookup field ("Requestor") on the custom object instead of who is clicking on the Submit for Approval button. This way we can allow someone to submit the approval on behalf of the "Requestor", for example an exec admin. 

I have an visualforce email template that shows some data from a case and then some fields from all related records of a specific custom object. It works beautifully but can be challenging to view on a phone. I was wondering if I could add a link that would allow them to view the email in a browser window. Not the records themselves in SF but the actual visualforce email.
I have setup an approval process for a custom object. When the approval is submitted it goes to a users Manager, VP and then the COO for approval. It appears that anyone can create the record but whoever actually hits the Submit for Approval button determines the Manager and VP it goes to. I was wondering if it is possible to be based on a User lookup field ("Requestor") on the custom object instead of who is clicking on the Submit for Approval button. This way we can allow someone to submit the approval on behalf of the "Requestor", for example an exec admin. 

I have used Translation Workbench for translations of fields on a custom object in sandbox. Is there a way to deploy that to production using change sets?
I am using Rollup Helper to rollup summary values to Account from various related objects. The problem is that I am now hitting CPU Limits because I have too many. Will creating triggers to do the rollup summaries help avoid the limits? 
I have created a test class that runs 2 tests. The first test is successful but the second test fails. It give me this error,  "System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject" and references this line as the problem, "RecordType ort=[select Id from RecordType where SobjectType = 'Opportunity' and DeveloperName = 'SB_Process'];". I'm confused because both tests are the same so why would it work in one test but not the other?
I'm very new to this so any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I have installed eclipse IDE and cretaed a force.com project but im not getting Workflows and validation rule components though its there in the package XML, if i try to install it again im getting error(while installing im installing through components from Metadata)

Can anyone help me to install the force.com project properly which has full components.

Thanks