• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone...

Our project requests are outpacing our existing capacity and thus I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone in the Charlotte area is interested in short term consulting work to help us stop the bleeding.  Looking for someone with at least 1.5 years experience with APEX, HTML, CSS, Javascript, JSON, JQuery, SQL.  The majority of work will be refactoring existing APEX code and assisting us with bug fixes.

The engagement will last 3-4 weeks starting the last week of November.  Our office is located in the SouthPark area of Charlotte, NC.

If you have any questions or are interested, please email me directly rkish@b2rfinance.com.

Thanks

Randy
Randy Kish
VP Cloud Computing
B2R Finance

Hi everyone...

Our project requests are outpacing our existing capacity and thus I am reaching out to the community to see if anyone in the Charlotte area is interested in short term consulting work to help us stop the bleeding.  Looking for someone with at least 1.5 years experience with APEX, HTML, CSS, Javascript, JSON, JQuery, SQL.  The majority of work will be refactoring existing APEX code and assisting us with bug fixes.

The engagement will last 3-4 weeks starting the last week of November.  Our office is located in the SouthPark area of Charlotte, NC.

If you have any questions or are interested, please email me directly rkish@b2rfinance.com.

Thanks

Randy
Randy Kish
VP Cloud Computing
B2R Finance