• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a custom intermediate pages using controller extn that redirects to a standard Opportunity edit page. On saving, I am redirected to a 2nd VF page that uses the same controller. Both these pages have different initial actions. This functionality is working properly on my PC however in Salesforce1, on save, instead of redirecting to the 2nd VF page, it redirects to the 1st.

Both the pages have been marked as Available for Lightning Experience, Salesforce1, and Lightning Communities.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks.
I have used OpenID Provider to log into salesforce via google apps. I had written a temporary Registration Handler class and used it to assign the first user salesforce could find with a matching email id in my dev org. I now want to change which user my google account links to. I can't find any place where this linking data can be found. Does anyone know how to do this or if it is even possible??
Hi All,
         I need to run queries as part of my work which sometimes includes more than say 800 values in 'IN' condition. When I run this query i get an error saying " Unknown Asynchronous State"
I eventually end up doing it in Dataloader where the same query works fine. 
Were any of you succesful in resolving this issue.

My query looks something like this

SELECT name,age FROM Applicant__c where name in ('A1',
'A2',

'A850')