• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey Guys,
I'm having issues with this validation rule not recognizing a value in the Multiselect Picklist (Reason2__c). Can someone please help me.  

AND(OR(
$RecordType.DeveloperName="Loan",
$RecordType.DeveloperName="Loan_Wealth_Management",
$RecordType.DeveloperName="Loan_Financial_Institutions",
$RecordType.DeveloperName="SME_Lending",
AND(ISPICKVAL(Disposition__c, "Declined By Bank"),(ISBLANK(Reason2__c)))
))
For the Investment/Insurance-Wealth Pipeline they would like the 1st Strategic Partner and the SP Business Unit field to be mandatory if the user chooses Insurance as the Type of Production and the Probability is over 25%.

This is what I have so far

AND( 
ISPICKVAL(Type_Of_Product__c, "Insurance"), 
RecordType.Name="Investments/Insurance - Wealth", 
ISBLANK(Strategic_Partner__c),TEXT(SP_Business_Unit__c)= "",
OR( 
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"50%"), 
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"75%"),
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"90%"),
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"100%")))
I am getting a security warning message telling me "Javascript is a security vunerability, so it's not allowed in this hyperlink.  Ask your admin for help."  I'm pretty sure Javascript has been retired in SF with the Winter Release. Does anyone know how to rewrite this formula to not inlcude Javascript.  Thanks in advance

HYPERLINK("javascript:if(typeof(srcUp)=='function'){srcUp('/apex/Verify_Page?Id="&Id&"');}else {window.location.href='/apex/Verify_Page?Id="&Id&"'}", 
Name,"_top")
Hello everyone,

I am tryign to use this validation rule and getting some errors.  Can someone please help me.

ISPICKVAL(Specific_Product_Type__c, "Trust Services")&& RecordType.Name="Investments/Insurance - BCIS"  OR(
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"50%",ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"75%"),ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"100%")) 
&& ISBLANK(Specialty_Partner__c)
I am trying to concatonate two custom fields into another field.  I am trying to do this through the Query Editor.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks
Hi,
I need help calculating the number of days between Today and Expiration_Date__c for a formula field.  Can someone please help.

Thanks,
I need help on adding some code so it looks for the first letter of the first name and not the full first name.  Below is my code.  Any help would be appreciated. 

IF(RecordTypeName=='BCIS - Consumer' || RecordTypeName =='Consumer'|| RecordTypeName == 'Wealth'){        
            BCISDupProspectList = [SELECT Id, Name, OwnerID,Primary_Phone__c,Secondary_Phone__c,email__c,Owner.Name,Owner.Email FROM Prospect__c WHERE first_name__c = :Prospect.First_Name__c AND
                               Last_Name__c = :Prospect.Last_Name__c and  RecordType.Name <> 'BCIS - Consumer Prospect'
                        AND ((Email__c = :Prospect.Email__c and Email__c <> null) OR 
                                                 (Primary_Phone__c = :Prospect.Primary_Phone__c and Primary_Phone__c <> null) OR 
                                                 (Secondary_Phone__c = :Prospect.Secondary_Phone__c and Secondary_Phone__c <> null))];
For the Investment/Insurance-Wealth Pipeline they would like the 1st Strategic Partner and the SP Business Unit field to be mandatory if the user chooses Insurance as the Type of Production and the Probability is over 25%.

This is what I have so far

AND( 
ISPICKVAL(Type_Of_Product__c, "Insurance"), 
RecordType.Name="Investments/Insurance - Wealth", 
ISBLANK(Strategic_Partner__c),TEXT(SP_Business_Unit__c)= "",
OR( 
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"50%"), 
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"75%"),
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"90%"),
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"100%")))
Hello everyone,

I am tryign to use this validation rule and getting some errors.  Can someone please help me.

ISPICKVAL(Specific_Product_Type__c, "Trust Services")&& RecordType.Name="Investments/Insurance - BCIS"  OR(
ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"50%",ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"75%"),ISPICKVAL(Probability__c,"100%")) 
&& ISBLANK(Specialty_Partner__c)
I am trying to concatonate two custom fields into another field.  I am trying to do this through the Query Editor.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks
Hi,
I need help calculating the number of days between Today and Expiration_Date__c for a formula field.  Can someone please help.

Thanks,
I need help on adding some code so it looks for the first letter of the first name and not the full first name.  Below is my code.  Any help would be appreciated. 

IF(RecordTypeName=='BCIS - Consumer' || RecordTypeName =='Consumer'|| RecordTypeName == 'Wealth'){        
            BCISDupProspectList = [SELECT Id, Name, OwnerID,Primary_Phone__c,Secondary_Phone__c,email__c,Owner.Name,Owner.Email FROM Prospect__c WHERE first_name__c = :Prospect.First_Name__c AND
                               Last_Name__c = :Prospect.Last_Name__c and  RecordType.Name <> 'BCIS - Consumer Prospect'
                        AND ((Email__c = :Prospect.Email__c and Email__c <> null) OR 
                                                 (Primary_Phone__c = :Prospect.Primary_Phone__c and Primary_Phone__c <> null) OR 
                                                 (Secondary_Phone__c = :Prospect.Secondary_Phone__c and Secondary_Phone__c <> null))];