• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I was making the Challenge for "Automating Time-based Actions with Workflow" and then create a workflow action for "Set Case to Escalated", I deleted it by mistake (system didn't even ask) and then create again but it doesn't allow me and gives me this error:
Error: This Unique Name already exists or has been previously used. Please choose a different name.
I emptied recyble bin as read in the forum but the system still doesn't allow me to create the new task.
I have the Workflow Rule create and valid but Trailhead verificator doesn't find the task name and Challenge is not approved:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found.
Hi,
I was making the Challenge for "Automating Time-based Actions with Workflow" and then create a workflow action for "Set Case to Escalated", I deleted it by mistake (system didn't even ask) and then create again but it doesn't allow me and gives me this error:
Error: This Unique Name already exists or has been previously used. Please choose a different name.
I emptied recyble bin as read in the forum but the system still doesn't allow me to create the new task.
I have the Workflow Rule create and valid but Trailhead verificator doesn't find the task name and Challenge is not approved:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Set Case to Escalated' Workflow field update action was not found.