• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey everyone,

I am trying to make some dependent picklists right now, unfortunately even though I can lock it down to the values I want it to provide, the field dependency rules add a '--None--' option to my lists and I don't want this to be there. I want only the value I have decided upon. Is it possible to remove the field added by the dependency so that I can have only the fields I want available?

Thanks in advance,

J
Hi Community,

I am having a hard time finding a reference as to how I can write a script/some code that is run on download of my app. I am trying to initialize a cron job in it at deploy time.

Thank you very much in advance,

Jordan
I am currently trying to develop and App for release on AppExchange but I cannot find any documentation on how to set up a scheduled job for once it's deployed. I am looking to create a job that runs everyday forever but don't know where to put the call or set up the call to do that when it is deployed as an App.

Thank you very much in advance for your answers,

J
I am currently trying to create my first AppExchange app and am running into some difficulties trying to figure some stuff out while learning how salesforce works. I am trying to create a trigger for on save but I want to know if I can dynamically change the object it does the trigger on, more specifically the trigger object would be different for each person who installed the app.

Is this possible or do I have to design the trigger to work on a specific object that anyone who used it would have to have.

Thanks in Advance,

J
I am currently trying to develop and App for release on AppExchange but I cannot find any documentation on how to set up a scheduled job for once it's deployed. I am looking to create a job that runs everyday forever but don't know where to put the call or set up the call to do that when it is deployed as an App.

Thank you very much in advance for your answers,

J
I am currently trying to create my first AppExchange app and am running into some difficulties trying to figure some stuff out while learning how salesforce works. I am trying to create a trigger for on save but I want to know if I can dynamically change the object it does the trigger on, more specifically the trigger object would be different for each person who installed the app.

Is this possible or do I have to design the trigger to work on a specific object that anyone who used it would have to have.

Thanks in Advance,

J