• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to Salesforce and our users are having difficulty identifying what contacts are in which accounts. Our Accounts will generally contain no more than 2 Contacts with "Student" RecordType.  My thought was to create a formula field on Account that is a string of all Contact names for that Account and add that to search layouts but I cannot find a way to do this.  Is this possible?  Ideas on a better way to handle it?
I am new to Salesforce and our users are having difficulty identifying what contacts are in which accounts. Our Accounts will generally contain no more than 2 Contacts with "Student" RecordType.  My thought was to create a formula field on Account that is a string of all Contact names for that Account and add that to search layouts but I cannot find a way to do this.  Is this possible?  Ideas on a better way to handle it?

Hi,

I would like to set a default value for the Start Time and End Time when the user clicks New Event. I created a custom button with the following URL but the syntax I am used in the past for setting default values does not seem to work for this particular field (Start Time is not populated as expected).

Here is the URL:

/00U/e&retURL=%2F{!Assignment__c.Id}&cancelURL=%2F{!Assignment__c.Id}&what_id={!Assignment__c.Id}&&StartDateTime_time="8:00 AM"&EndDateTime_time="4:00 PM"

I would appreciate any clues.

Thanks

Pierre