• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On my trail head I cant seem to find the Team Opportunities tab to allow me to greate a sales role and add myself as team member.  
On the trailhead using report builder I keep getting error message that I have not set condition correctly for Stages not equal to closed won Stages not equal to closed lost.  Is the problem my logic filter?  
User-added image
·       Create an object with the Label 'Campsite Reservation' and Object Name of 'Campsite_Reservation'. The resulting API name should be 'Campsite_Reservation__c'.
The Name field for Campsite Reservation must be a 'Auto Number' type (not Text). Use 'CR-{0000}' as the display format for the Name field and a starting number of 1.  It wont Accept parenthasis CR-(0000)
On the trailhead using report builder I keep getting error message that I have not set condition correctly for Stages not equal to closed won Stages not equal to closed lost.  Is the problem my logic filter?  
User-added image
·       Create an object with the Label 'Campsite Reservation' and Object Name of 'Campsite_Reservation'. The resulting API name should be 'Campsite_Reservation__c'.
The Name field for Campsite Reservation must be a 'Auto Number' type (not Text). Use 'CR-{0000}' as the display format for the Name field and a starting number of 1.  It wont Accept parenthasis CR-(0000)