• 10 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a visual flow that checks the value of about 50 custom fields that are all TRUE\FALSE on a custom object. For each TRUE value, it creates a record. Agustina Garcia gave me a wonderful answer on how to do so, but I've ran into another roadblock and figured I would start a new question since it's a bit more involved.

I am able to create a record based on the Boolean value of each field in the loop, but when I create the new record I would like it to automatically assign a Lookup Field Value to the record ID that matches the Boolean field LABEL within the loop.

Here's what I have so far

User-added image

From what I understand, I need to create a Record Lookup that looks up the Field LABEL of the current field the loop is checking. Is that possible in visual flow?

Once I have the Field Label as a variable I can do a record lookup to match the name to the Record ID (Since each label is the same as the name of the record I'm trying to add)

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Thank you!

I'm trying to create a visual flow that checks the value of about 50 custom fields that are all TRUE\FALSE on a custom object. For each TRUE value, it creates a detail record.

Do I have to create a decision for each Boolean field? or is there a way to use a LOOP to go through 1 objects field values?

Any help would be appreciated. I'd rather now have a giant tree just to check whether a box is TRUE or FALSE.

Thank you!

I'm trying to create a visual flow that checks the value of about 50 custom fields that are all TRUE\FALSE on a custom object. For each TRUE value, it creates a detail record.

Do I have to create a decision for each Boolean field? or is there a way to use a LOOP to go through 1 objects field values?

Any help would be appreciated. I'd rather now have a giant tree just to check whether a box is TRUE or FALSE.

Thank you!