• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All 

I have a requirement where I need to send a chatter post to a specific chatter group whenever a Knowledge article gets published? 
I have tried using WF rule and Process builder but could not get success. I found that Article first gets saved in draft mode then gets to Publish and every time WF/Process builder gets status as "Draft" event and it causes not to trigger the expected process. 

Anyone have any idea how to accomplish this in Salesforce? 

Thanks 
Sandeep
Hi All 
I need suggestion on below requirement. 
We have integration with AD (active directory) where they are expecting 80k+ records to be pushed into Salesforce custom object. Code will be written in  C# or .Net  to push data in to Salesforce.

What would be best approach to deal with it?
I am thinking of Salesforce Bulk API option to suggest.
Do you foresee any challenges in it? Also is there any area where we shall be more careful. I have seen all Bulk API limitations on Salesforce site.

Also, If above approach is fine what all things I need to follow apart from Creating an Integration user with proper authority setup.

Thanks
Sandeep
Hi All 

Need help in using send email in apex using BCC. Our client has enabled "Compliance BCC Email" feature in there box. So what we have understood that we can't use now BCC in Apex code. 

We are trying out of for an option. 

Our requirement is that. 
If there are more than one recipient of the mail, they should not get information that to all whom the email is been sent. So we thought we will use BCC feature of send email in apex.But what we have experinced is apex code throws error stating "when we use Compliance BCC Email we cannot use BCC in apex."

Thanks
​Sandeep
Hello Everyone 

Can any one tell me how we can purge data from apexlimitevent object ?
Also I found that in SOQL query 'where' condition is allowed only on 'EventTime' field in this object. 

Please let me know if any one faced such kind of issue. 

Thanks
Sandeep 
Hi All 

Need help in using send email in apex using BCC. Our client has enabled "Compliance BCC Email" feature in there box. So what we have understood that we can't use now BCC in Apex code. 

We are trying out of for an option. 

Our requirement is that. 
If there are more than one recipient of the mail, they should not get information that to all whom the email is been sent. So we thought we will use BCC feature of send email in apex.But what we have experinced is apex code throws error stating "when we use Compliance BCC Email we cannot use BCC in apex."

Thanks
​Sandeep
Hello Everyone 

Can any one tell me how we can purge data from apexlimitevent object ?
Also I found that in SOQL query 'where' condition is allowed only on 'EventTime' field in this object. 

Please let me know if any one faced such kind of issue. 

Thanks
Sandeep