• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi I'm wondering if there is a dashboard in the works / an APP that we could use or as an add-on / or anyway to scan the databse of Service Cloud cases raised by the help desk agentsfor trending topics so that we have a real-time heat map of what our customers are talking about. This would give us a tool to link & triage issues quicker

I think in my head I had vision of a word heat map that you could click on and see a list of cases that mention those words and then decide if you need to create a HT and link them. Something that would look like this: 

User-added image

This is something that we would really benefit from if we were able to develope it. I know the technology exists, just not sure how to work it with the databas of cases that are being created. 

Currently we are really struggling having agents at desks around the world understanding when single cases are a trending / larger issue, and this would be a huge win for us to have a tool like this in place.

Hi I'm wondering if there is a dashboard in the works / an APP that we could use or as an add-on / or anyway to scan the databse of Service Cloud cases raised by the help desk agentsfor trending topics so that we have a real-time heat map of what our customers are talking about. This would give us a tool to link & triage issues quicker

I think in my head I had vision of a word heat map that you could click on and see a list of cases that mention those words and then decide if you need to create a HT and link them. Something that would look like this: 

User-added image

This is something that we would really benefit from if we were able to develope it. I know the technology exists, just not sure how to work it with the databas of cases that are being created. 

Currently we are really struggling having agents at desks around the world understanding when single cases are a trending / larger issue, and this would be a huge win for us to have a tool like this in place.