• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
my error says "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
One of the following Chatter profile details has not been set: Photo, About Me, Title, City. Make certain you have changed all of these from their default values".What excatly should i do for adding values??

Thanks
Regards
Deeksha
Hello

One of the following Chatter profile details has not been set: Photo, About Me, Title, City. Make certain you have changed all of these from their default values".What excatly should i do for adding values??

Thanks
Regards
Deeksha

Hello

I have an issue in automating process challenge it says
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated." 
I have done the tasks and also have activated it ,but still it shows an error ,screenshots are as below please help

User-added imageUser-added image

Thanks
Regards
Deeksha
Hello 

I have created a user and assingned the user to system administartor as per the challenge but it shows an error "challenge not completed user not assingned to system admin " what might be the issue??Please help...

Thanks
Regards
Deeksha
Hello

I have created a new user and also assingned it to system admintrator profile as per the challenge given , but still it shows "challenge not completed user not assingned to system admintrator profile ".....what might be the issue??

Thanks
Regards
Hello

Even if i have i set the user license to salesforce and have set the profile to system admin it still shows the error message as i havent set the profile to system admin ....can anyone please help me with the issue??

Thanks
Regards
Deeksha
Hello 

I have created a user and assingned the user to system administartor as per the challenge but it shows an error "challenge not completed user not assingned to system admin " what might be the issue??Please help...

Thanks
Regards
Deeksha