• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
While using salesforce volunteer CRM license using salesforce volunteer portal is necessary?
I am trying to integrate Salesforce data into my website using site function in salesforce but it is flickering, why?
Hi

I am in "Controlling Access to the Organization"  unit under Data Security unit of "Expand Your Reach with Communities" module in Trailhead.
Not able to complete the challange because "System Administrator User" profile is not appearing in the picklist while creating new user. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
Thank you in advance.

Adding a Utilization Validation Rule and followed all the steps and checked applied the challenge on the App and it works fine without any error. But my problem is that when i click Verify Steps i get following error message because of which I am not able to complete my challenge and proceed further. Thank you in advance!
User-added image

Hi

I am in "Controlling Access to the Organization"  unit under Data Security unit of "Expand Your Reach with Communities" module in Trailhead.
Not able to complete the challange because "System Administrator User" profile is not appearing in the picklist while creating new user. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
Thank you in advance.

Adding a Utilization Validation Rule and followed all the steps and checked applied the challenge on the App and it works fine without any error. But my problem is that when i click Verify Steps i get following error message because of which I am not able to complete my challenge and proceed further. Thank you in advance!
User-added image