• Mobilyte India Pvt Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hii All,
A User edits a account record and changes the Status to Inactive,A account record exists:
If the Account record has any related Contact Status records where Record Type = Contact Shift and Status = Pending or Scheduled, then the system displays an error saying "You cannot deactivate a account that has pending or scheduled shift." 
System displays the view screen for the related Account.
Hii All,
If the account record has any related contact records where Record Type = Worker Shift and Status = Pending or Scheduled, then the system displays an error saying "You cannot deactivate a account that has pending or scheduled shift."  System displays the view screen for the related contact.
We need the unit test to verify that a user that should not modify a Worker Status record is unable to Delete it, and then to verify that a user who IS supposed to modify a Worker Status record IS able to Delete it. How to get with trigger ?
Hi,
If the User enters a date in the Selected Date field and presses the 'Go' button, then the system centers the calendar view on the date that was entered. How to achieved this?
i want to write a trigger when i delete account related contacts also get deleted,please help me
I have a custom field event on lead and when we create lead it convert into account and contact. I want to create campaign record with name selected event field and also show related list in contact(campaign history).
​please help
We need the unit test to verify that a user that should not modify a Worker Status record is unable to Delete it, and then to verify that a user who IS supposed to modify a Worker Status record IS able to Delete it. How to get with trigger ?
i want to write a trigger when i delete account related contacts also get deleted,please help me