• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a new package last week and have only been able to install it in one org, all others fail with an error on each custom object in the package - 'Can't specify an external sharing model for <custom object>'.  This package has been deployed to 100+ organizations in the past and we have not had an issue like this before.  As a test I also tried to install an older version of the package into an org without the package installed and am getting the same error even though this version was sucessfully installed many times in the past.  Has anyone esle experienced this issue or have any information that might help?
I have a form where I am getting information to insert, once inserted I want to reset the form.  All fields will reset except lookup fields.  I tried several methods for resetting the Account lookup but whatever account name is displayed will not clear.  I am able to clear all other types of fields.  Can someone please let me know what needs to be done to clear a lookip field?

Here is the code:

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,force:appHostable" access="GLOBAL">
    <aura:attribute name="newItem" type="AQB__Batch_Item__c" access="GLOBAL" default="{ sobjectType: 'AQB__Batch_Item__c', 'AQB__Account__c': '', 'AQB__Account__r': '', 'AQB__Method__c': '' }" />   
    <force:inputField aura:id="AccountLookup" value="{!v.newItem.AQB__Account__c}" />
    <force:inputField value="{!v.newItem.AQB__Method__c}" />
    <ui:button label="Reset" press="{!c.resetForm}" />   
</aura:component>

Controller:
({
    resetForm : function(component, event, helper) {
        component.set("v.newItem.AQB__Account__c", '');               
        component.set("v.newItem.AQB__Account__r", '');               
        component.set("v.newItem.AQB__Method__c", '');               
        component.set("v.newItem", {'sobjectType':'AQB__Batch_Item__c',
                'AQB__Account__c': '',
                'AQB__Account__r': '',