• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have 1 custom object "Loan__c" with master-detail relationship to Account (used for loan of equipments).
I am planning to use the Asset object to manage my stock of loan equipments.
I created a custum field "LoanRef__c" into Asset with look-up relationship to the Loan__c object.

I have a related list "Assets" in the "Loan__c" object - I'd like to add a custom list button there to add existing asset records to this loan. When clicked, the list of all existing asset records must be shown with ability to check the ones I want to add to the loan.

I guess I need to develop an apex class + visual force page.
I'm a novice with apex and visual force but I tried to adapt some similar codes found on the forum, with no success.

Any idea?

Thanks
Hi,

I have 1 custom object "Loan__c" with master-detail relationship to Account (used for loan of equipments).
I am planning to use the Asset object to manage my stock of loan equipments.
I created a custum field "LoanRef__c" into Asset with look-up relationship to the Loan__c object.

I have a related list "Assets" in the "Loan__c" object - I'd like to add a custom list button there to add existing asset records to this loan. When clicked, the list of all existing asset records must be shown with ability to check the ones I want to add to the loan.

I guess I need to develop an apex class + visual force page.
I'm a novice with apex and visual force but I tried to adapt some similar codes found on the forum, with no success.

Any idea?

Thanks