• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi community,
I am trying to use a formula in a Process to evaluate a PriorValue on a Picklist. I keep getting an error
The formula expression is invalid: Formula result is data type (Boolean), incompatible with expected data type (Text).
OR(
(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE([Opportunity].StageName),"")),
(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE([Opportunity].StageName),"Interest")),
(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE([Opportunity].StageName),"Meeting Scheduled")),
(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE([Opportunity].StageName),"Initial Scope")),
(ISPICKVAL(PRIORVALUE([Opportunity].StageName),"Proposal"))
)

If I use the TEXT instead of ISPICKVAL I get 
The formula expression is invalid: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'TEXT()'. Expected 1, received 2

HELP!
Hi,
I have a related list from parent (Account) displaying on the child (Resource Request) via a Visualforce Page. I need users to be able to click on the records and open in a new tab instead of within the visualforce page. My code is below:
<apex:page standardController="US_Resource_Request__c">
<apex:relatedList list="accountteammembers" subject="{! US_Resource_Request__c.AccountID__c}"/>
<style type="text/css">
    input.btn { display: none; }
</style>
</apex:page>

​Thanks in advance!
User-added image
I have a custom object US_Resource_Request__c that has a Master Detail relationship to the Opportunity. I would like to show the Products related list on the US_Resource_Request__c. 
I have tried 
<apex:relatedList list="Product2" subject="{US_Resource_Request__c.Opportunityid}"/>
And am getting the following error "Error: Formula expression is required for attribute subject in <apex:relatedList> in Products_related_list at line 2 column 85"

I have a custom object US_Resource_Request__c that has a Master Detail relationship to the Opportunity. I would like to show the Products related list on the US_Resource_Request__c. 
I have tried 
<apex:relatedList list="Product2" subject="{US_Resource_Request__c.Opportunityid}"/>
And am getting the following error "Error: Formula expression is required for attribute subject in <apex:relatedList> in Products_related_list at line 2 column 85"