• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Am I am able to simply create a new change set with the missing piece and then delopy that in production or do I have to start all over?  I am new to change sets and am creating one with customer objects, flows, report and record types, approval processes, and an apex trigger. I have been working on this in sandbox for month and months. There is a chance that I may have forgot something.  I think I have it all. But, if I do not, what can be done?  Thanks!
I have custom object that needs to be linked to Opportunities, for pre-sales, and to Accounts, for post sales.

I would like to be able to add the count of this custom object into the header of the Opportunity or Account. I see that a roll-up summary field is only available if I have a Master-Detail relationship between Opportunities and my custom object.

Are there any ideas out there or has anyone done that before with success?
I have custom object that needs to be linked to Opportunities, for pre-sales, and to Accounts, for post sales.

I would like to be able to add the count of this custom object into the header of the Opportunity or Account. I see that a roll-up summary field is only available if I have a Master-Detail relationship between Opportunities and my custom object.

Are there any ideas out there or has anyone done that before with success?