• 15 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All is it posssible to write single query to get records filter by date and sum of a field for records greater than equals to the date as newsum and oldSum for the records lesser than the date.

Consider below code for help;:

AggregateResult[] newForecastAmount = [SELECT User__c,sum(Forecast_AMT__c) newAmount FROM Forecast__c WHERE Creation_Date__c >= startDate GROUP BY User__c];

AggregateResult[] newForecastAmount = [SELECT User__c,sum(Forecast_AMT__c) oldAmount FROM Forecast__c WHERE Creation_Date__c > startDate GROUP BY User__c];

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Regards

Hitesh Khatri

Hi All,

I am generating a CSV from standard record list for Invoice. When I swith to "All Invoice" from "Recent View" , a Export button appears beside Import button , then I will select the record which I want to export. I have developed a cistom visual force page for generating CSV and it is generating the CSV as I want but the problem I am facing when I click on Export button, It will open the page and redirect me to a blank screen instead of redirecting me back to the list view.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hitesh Khatri

How can I run the query in SOQL?

SELECT ID, ParentId FROM (SELECT ID, ParentID, MAX(LastModifiedDate) maxModified
FROM Attachment 
WHERE ParentID IN ('xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxx') AND ContentType IN ('image/png', 'image/jpeg', 'image/gif') GROUP BY Id, ParentID ORDER BY MAX(LastModifiedDate) DESC) t GROUP BY t.ParentID

Hi,

I have run the app in android as well as in chrome and get myslf logged in.but intead it showing the following error. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: You haven't run and logged into the app yet.

please provide assistance to resolve the issue. For proof I have attached the screenshot of chome and android platform. User-added imageUser-added image
Thank You
Best Regards 
Hitesh Khatri

Hi,

I am getting this error whenever i create an account. Fro QUICK account tab which has visual force makrup.

<apex:page > 
<flow:interview name="Quick_Account"></flow:interview> 
</apex:page>

An error occurred at element Create_Account (FlowRecordCreate).
INSERT --- INSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) AccountDeletion: execution of BeforeInsert

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.

Flow Details
Flow Name: Quick_Account
Type: Flow
Version: 1

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Quick Account 10/25/2016 9:04 PM
Current User: Hitesh Khatri (00528000002r0Fi)
Start time: 10/25/2016 9:02 PM
Duration: 71 seconds

How the Interview Started
Hitesh Khatri (00528000002r0Fi) started the flow interview.

SCREEN: New_Account
Textbox: Account_Name
Label: Account Name
Value at run time: Sumeet Purohit

Number: Phone_number
Label: Phone number
Value at run time: 9,414,958,276

Selected Navigation Button: NEXT

RECORD CREATE: Create_Account
Create one Account record where:
Name = {!Account_Name} (Sumeet Purohit)
Phone = {!Phone_number} (9,414,958,276)
Result
Failed to create record.

Error Occurred: INSERT --- INSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) AccountDeletion: execution of BeforeInsert

Hi,

I am on the  Creating Object-Specific Quick Actions module. According to the challange, I have created 'Update Account Information' action on Account object but  I couldn't add the action in Account's Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions pallet.

Below are some the screenshot.

User-added image

Please help me and Thanks in Advance. 

Hi All is it posssible to write single query to get records filter by date and sum of a field for records greater than equals to the date as newsum and oldSum for the records lesser than the date.

Consider below code for help;:

AggregateResult[] newForecastAmount = [SELECT User__c,sum(Forecast_AMT__c) newAmount FROM Forecast__c WHERE Creation_Date__c >= startDate GROUP BY User__c];

AggregateResult[] newForecastAmount = [SELECT User__c,sum(Forecast_AMT__c) oldAmount FROM Forecast__c WHERE Creation_Date__c > startDate GROUP BY User__c];

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Regards

Hitesh Khatri

<apex:page standardController="Case" showHeader="false" >
    <apex:form>
        <apex:pagemessages/>
        <apex:pageblock title="Case Details">
            <apex:pageblocksection columns="1">
                <apex:inputField value="{!Case.CaseNumber}"/>
                <apex:outputfield value="{!Case.Status}"/>
                <apex:outputfield value="{!Case.Reason}"/>
            </apex:pageblocksection>
            <apex:pageblockbuttons >
                <apex:commandButton value="ClosetheCase" action="{!Save}"/>
            </apex:pageblockbuttons>
        </apex:pageblock>
    </apex:form>

Hi All,

I am generating a CSV from standard record list for Invoice. When I swith to "All Invoice" from "Recent View" , a Export button appears beside Import button , then I will select the record which I want to export. I have developed a cistom visual force page for generating CSV and it is generating the CSV as I want but the problem I am facing when I click on Export button, It will open the page and redirect me to a blank screen instead of redirecting me back to the list view.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hitesh Khatri

How can I run the query in SOQL?

SELECT ID, ParentId FROM (SELECT ID, ParentID, MAX(LastModifiedDate) maxModified
FROM Attachment 
WHERE ParentID IN ('xxxxxxxxxxxx','xxxxxxxxxxx') AND ContentType IN ('image/png', 'image/jpeg', 'image/gif') GROUP BY Id, ParentID ORDER BY MAX(LastModifiedDate) DESC) t GROUP BY t.ParentID
There is a typo in Create a Satisfaction Survey Project 1st step describes Text Area Long field but no details given instead it mixes instruction for Tab. You get this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Comments field is either missing or not properly created. Please check instructions. 
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Obvious solution to make a field name: Comments - Long Text Area
User-added image

Hi,

I am getting this error whenever i create an account. Fro QUICK account tab which has visual force makrup.

<apex:page > 
<flow:interview name="Quick_Account"></flow:interview> 

An error occurred at element Create_Account (FlowRecordCreate).
INSERT --- INSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) AccountDeletion: execution of BeforeInsert

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.

Flow Details
Flow Name: Quick_Account
Type: Flow
Version: 1

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Quick Account 10/25/2016 9:04 PM
Current User: Hitesh Khatri (00528000002r0Fi)
Start time: 10/25/2016 9:02 PM
Duration: 71 seconds

How the Interview Started
Hitesh Khatri (00528000002r0Fi) started the flow interview.

SCREEN: New_Account
Textbox: Account_Name
Label: Account Name
Value at run time: Sumeet Purohit

Number: Phone_number
Label: Phone number
Value at run time: 9,414,958,276

Selected Navigation Button: NEXT

RECORD CREATE: Create_Account
Create one Account record where:
Name = {!Account_Name} (Sumeet Purohit)
Phone = {!Phone_number} (9,414,958,276)
Result
Failed to create record.

Error Occurred: INSERT --- INSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) AccountDeletion: execution of BeforeInsert

Hi,

I am on the  Creating Object-Specific Quick Actions module. According to the challange, I have created 'Update Account Information' action on Account object but  I couldn't add the action in Account's Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions pallet.

Below are some the screenshot.

User-added image

Please help me and Thanks in Advance. 

Hi, I am doing Trialhead. But i stuck here. This is my error message:
User-added image

And my code is:
<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController" showHeader="false">
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Cases List" id="cases_list">            
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{! NewCases }" var="cs">
                    <apex:outputLink value="{! cs.Id}">{! cs.Id}>
                          <apex:repeat value="{!newCases}" var="case" id="theRepeat">
                         </apex:repeat>
                    </apex:outputLink>
                <apex:column value="{! cs.CaseNumber }"/>
                <apex:column value="{! cs.id }"/>
                <apex:column value="{! cs.Status}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>