• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi i have to give sharing rules to different users and groups for an object.

I want give them using apex managed sharing rules.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_bulk_sharing_creating_with_apex.htm

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Using_Apex_Managed_Sharing_to_Create_Custom_Record_Sharing_Logic

i have used this links as reference and i have listened that using apex we shouldnt write sharing rules.

is this right way to write criteria based sharing rules using apex, anyone please let me know.

Thanks in Advance,
Vamsi Varma.

Hi,
i have a vf page, that is invoked when new contact button in account page is used.
in that vf page i have save and new button.
that button when we pressed it.
It should save and redirect to same vf page with account id same as previous one.
can anyone implement this and let me know.
thanks in advance,
Vamsi

I have four types of account record types and i have three types of contact record types.

while creating a new contact the record type selection page must be skipped and the record type for contact must be based on account record type.
How this can be possible any suggestions ?
I have a logic to get contact record type id based on account record type id.
Can anyone help to solve this issue using visualforce page.

Thanks in advance
Vamsi

I would like to know if there is any alternative to store long text in custom setting
Hi,
i have a vf page, that is invoked when new contact button in account page is used.
in that vf page i have save and new button.
that button when we pressed it.
It should save and redirect to same vf page with account id same as previous one.
can anyone implement this and let me know.
thanks in advance,
Vamsi

I have four types of account record types and i have three types of contact record types.

while creating a new contact the record type selection page must be skipped and the record type for contact must be based on account record type.
How this can be possible any suggestions ?
I have a logic to get contact record type id based on account record type id.
Can anyone help to solve this issue using visualforce page.

Thanks in advance
Vamsi

I would like to know if there is any alternative to store long text in custom setting
hi all,

I urgently need to edit/delete a post made by me on this discussion forum...But its not allowing me to do so and pops up
saying that 'you cant delete this question as others are interested in it'.
There are no likes and no comments on it still i am unable  to delete it
Any help would be highly appreciated

Its very urgent,
Thanks,