• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello community,

I'm currently working on a new implementation of Service Call with omnichannel including the live agent and community.
My client and I were really interested into the Einstein bot... but we support multiple languages. Seems like there is no support at all of multi-language with the Chat bot... just like so many other functionnalities with limited multi-language support.

As a workaround, I thought it might be possible to duplicate everything for each languages (lucky we have only two) and use audience in community to show one or the other Chat snap-in. We would also need to create one bot per language and have them training individually...

Another workaround would be to use only on chat bot, and include multi language with different dialog and everything.

My question is, anyone here ever implemented a chat bot in Salesforce which was supporting multiple languages? This is relativaly new so my guess is probably no

Regards

Hello community,

I'm currently working on a new implementation of Service Call with omnichannel including the live agent and community.
My client and I were really interested into the Einstein bot... but we support multiple languages. Seems like there is no support at all of multi-language with the Chat bot... just like so many other functionnalities with limited multi-language support.

As a workaround, I thought it might be possible to duplicate everything for each languages (lucky we have only two) and use audience in community to show one or the other Chat snap-in. We would also need to create one bot per language and have them training individually...

Another workaround would be to use only on chat bot, and include multi language with different dialog and everything.

My question is, anyone here ever implemented a chat bot in Salesforce which was supporting multiple languages? This is relativaly new so my guess is probably no

Regards