• Marketing Coord.
  • PacificLab

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to download our usual backup.Zip file from SF. However, Windows does not allow the download to finish, it triggers an error claiming that the .Zip file contains a trojan program "068D0000004mGzcIAE" .

I've been trying to locate this record/attachment/ID using the reports from dataloader.. but I can't find anything.

Has this happen to anyone?
I created a Web To Lead and modified a couple of extra elements such as header, font size as well as adding the tags to make fields such as name, email - required.
Once I test the html code in the browser works fine.
However, once I intersed in our website page template, the functionality for the required fields is lost.
Any guess what is stopping it from working?
I inserted the form-html  code in a page field which has an html editor. Our org web is a CMS based website.
(btw, I'm not a developer, just a curious html interest)
I created a Web To Lead and modified a couple of extra elements such as header, font size as well as adding the tags to make fields such as name, email - required.
Once I test the html code in the browser works fine.
However, once I intersed in our website page template, the functionality for the required fields is lost.
Any guess what is stopping it from working?
I inserted the form-html  code in a page field which has an html editor. Our org web is a CMS based website.
(btw, I'm not a developer, just a curious html interest)