• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to pull a SUM from Product Schedules to show monthly projected revenue for all products.

One way I'm trying to work around other issues I'm getting is to create a field that pulls the revenue in a particular month into a seperate field, then have it roll up to a parent record from there. Here is the forumla I'm trying - 

If(AND(ScheduleDate > DATE( 2023, 01, 01)),(ScheduleDate < DATE( 2023, 01, 31))), Revenue , NULL))

Error I'm getting is  Error: Syntax error. Extra ','
I’m trying to create a formula that will add two cells IF one falls within a certain date range and IF one is not blank OR IF the second one is not blank (and the date cell is not within the range) here’s where I’m at but getting errors. Thoughts?
IF( (Estimated_Ship_Date__c >=DATE(2022,1,1) &&  Estimated_Ship_Date__c <= DATE(2022,12,31),  Amount +  X2022_Projected_Revenue__c) , (Estimated_Ship_Date__c <= DATE(2023,1,1),  X2022_Projected_Revenue__c) , NULL)

I'm trying to pull a SUM from Product Schedules to show monthly projected revenue for all products.

One way I'm trying to work around other issues I'm getting is to create a field that pulls the revenue in a particular month into a seperate field, then have it roll up to a parent record from there. Here is the forumla I'm trying - 

If(AND(ScheduleDate > DATE( 2023, 01, 01)),(ScheduleDate < DATE( 2023, 01, 31))), Revenue , NULL))

Error I'm getting is  Error: Syntax error. Extra ','