• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to complete the Trailhead badge : Prioritize Sales Leads with Einstein Lead Scoring.  I follow the instructions to get a Trial Org, do all the setup but get an error after 24 hours.

Model failed: Contact Support.

Unfortunatley, I can`t find any reference on this on the web. Surely, I`m not the only one who gets this error?

Kind regards,
Frank Mamone
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 'Activate Temp Access Flow' lightning app page doesn't exist with the flow component called 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions.

Has anyone passed this challenge? I have passed all prior challenges. It seems pretty straightforward, I have my Lightning app page, activated it, added it to Sales...everything else is setup and has passed. 

User-added image
I am facing another issue on this superbadge, specifically in Challenge #10, i am getting the following error:
The Campaign Influence Lightning report must have the correct 1. Aggregate, 2. Columns, 3. Groupings, and 4. Filter.

The requirements have no mention about what fields, groupings, filters, aggregates to include in the report. What am I missing?
Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

Hi Forum,
This is a bit of an embarrsement. Having read through the superbadge requirements and spending most of Sunday configuring and re-configuring User profiles, I havent passed this check.

The Inside Sales User does not appear to have the correct object permissions for Accounts and Opportunities

What's strange is that I was stuck on "field sales user" and now I'm stuck at "Inside Sales User".

I believe the OWD's are fine as well as the Object Permissions as well as the Profile setup. I was wondering if there would be a way to verify the error.  In the meantime I will continue to persist.

Regards
Mark

HI ,I am doing a trailhead on salesforce Lighting this is my code 

<aura:component >
    <aura:attribute name="item"  type="Camping_Item__c"  /> <!-- required="true" type="String"  -->
    <p> The Item is <ui:outputText value ="{!v.item}"></ui:outputText></p>
    <p>Name:
        <ui:outputText value="{!v.item.name}" /> 
    </p>

<p>Quantity:
        <ui:outputNumber value="{!v.item.Quantity__c}" /> 
    </p>

<p>Price:
        <ui:outputCurrency value="{!v.item.Price__c}" /> 
    </p>

<p>Packed?:
        <ui:outputCheckbox value="{!v.item.Packed__c}" /> 
    </p>

<p><ui:button label="Packed!" press="{!c.packItem}"></ui:button>
    </p>
</aura:component>

Now Its required of me to :
Add a button to the campingListItem component that when clicked, marks the item as packed.
1.Add a button labeled "Packed!" that calls the packItem controller function when clicked.
2.The controller action marks the item attribute as packed and disables the button.

I have done with the first point
I'm struggling with the second point.

the controller code looks something like this (which currently isnt working)

({
    packItem : function(component, event, helper) {
        var btn= event.getSource();
        var BtnMessage =btn.get("v.label");  
        component.set("v.item","Packed");          
        btn.disabled=false;
    }
})

each time I have failing the trailhead because of this error message
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The campingListItem JavaScript controller isn't setting the 'Packed' value correctly.