• 20 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a screen flow that is running on a non-authenticated community page.  Is it possible to change content on that page based upon information within that flow?
I hae a flow that is returning this error after a pause.  Can you help me understand why this would be occuring?

Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: Questionnaire_Number_of_Returns__c, Owner:User FROM Lead WHERE ((Id = '00Q1800000Bmhk1EAB')) ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:52 unexpected token: ':' (Bind variables only allowed in Apex code).
I am trying to create a cross object formula that selects specific fields from another object where I define the record that those fields should be pulled from. 

As an example…   Let’s say that I have an object with fields:

Unique Identifier FieldColorSize
1BlueSmall
2RedMedium
3GreenLarge

Can I specify in a formula that I want the “Color” from record #2 and get back “Red”?  If so, how?

Thank you so much for anything that you can do!
I have turned on Einstein Activity Capture and now have emails being added to the activities for a given contact.  I am looking to understand a good way to highlight that a new email has come in on a contact.  Has anyone been successful doing this?  Any suggestions?
I am looking to integrate several objects between two Salesforce instances.  The solutions for S2S that I have seen are all centered on classic.  Any suggestions to get going?
I hae a flow that is returning this error after a pause.  Can you help me understand why this would be occuring?

Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: Questionnaire_Number_of_Returns__c, Owner:User FROM Lead WHERE ((Id = '00Q1800000Bmhk1EAB')) ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:52 unexpected token: ':' (Bind variables only allowed in Apex code).
I am trying to display a list of records that contain a keyword in my flow (variable assigned in the previous screen). I know that I need to use a Sobject Collection but I am unsure how to display those results. Can someone please help point me in the right direction?
Thanks!
I'm having all sorts of problems trying to complete the challenge for the sharing rules section of this module. I feel like I have everything setup properly but still get this error message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Sharing Set is not setup with proper Case access. Please check the requirements.

Sharing set name is "Share cases with customers"
Applies to Profiles: Customer Community User
Access Granted: Case - User:Account = Case:Account - Read/Write

What am I missing

I want to automatically convert new leads into contacts. I have a trigger on Lead after update that will bulk convert 100 leads at a time. The problem I have  is that my marketing automation tool pushes new leads into Salesforce in batches of 200 at a time. When I try to import 200 leads, the bulk convert fails due to a too many DML 151 error.

I read that the convertlead function can only handle 100 records at a time. How can I edit the code to handle 200 imports at a time? Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

trigger AutoConvert on Lead (after update) {

for(Lead myLead: Trigger.new){ if(Trigger.new[0].isConverted == false) { Database.LeadConvert lc = new database.LeadConvert(); lc.setLeadId(myLead.Id); lc.convertedStatus = 'Qualified'; //Database.ConvertLead(lc,true); lc.setDoNotCreateOpportunity(true); Database.LeadConvertResult lcr = Database.convertLead(lc); System.assert(lcr.isSuccess()); }}}