• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Error Message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The AccountTab Visualforce page does not include one or both of the following: the apex:slds tag in the page, or the slds-table value in the table.

Hello all. I am working on the new superbadge and getting stuck on Challenge 3 . I have tried several solutions but cannot get the data to display in table format. Here is my code below, my main issue is where to place the table class in realtion to the pageBlockTable.

<apex:page standardStylesheets="false" standardController="Account" recordSetVar="accounts" tabStyle="account" applyBodyTag="false">
    <apex:slds >

<div class="slds-scope">

<apex:pageBlock>

<table class="slds-table"> 
                    <apex:pageBlockTable  value="{!accounts}" var="a">

<apex:column headerValue="{!$ObjectType.Account.Fields.Name.Label}">
                            <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Account.View, a.id)}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>
                        </apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable> 
                    </table>

</apex:pageBlock>

</div>
    </apex:slds>    
</apex:page>

In this step you're supposed to create a Lightning App for Poloma that contains only the things she wants to focus on.  So I did, I created a Lightning App called Communications, added the Home, Account, Chatter, Reports, and Dashboards tabs, then assigned it to her profile as the default app.

All I get is an error.  "Didn't find a Lightning app named Communications. This Lightning app must include the items that Paloma uses regularly. Paloma must be able to access the app."

Which is completely misleading because the app does exist.  I even logged in a Poloma and checked she could see the app, and everything looked good.  I'm at a complete loss.

Can anyone give any pointers or hints?  I've tried removing the Home tab and checking the step, but I get the same error.  I tried adding in the Key Sales Data page, same error.  Both the home and Key Sales Data, same error.  I tried duplicating the Sales app tabs but reordering them and including what Poloma wants, but still I get an error.

Hi, I'm starting a specific post for this topic. 

I'm getting the following message on step 9. 

The 'Opp Stage by Adventure' report does not appear to be configured correctly. Make sure it has the correct report type, groupings, filters and chart type.

It is ironic to get to the end and get stuck on charts which I do all the time. :) Ok, here are the instructions:

Give sales reps a visual indicator to compare product performance. First, create a summary report on opportunities named Opp Stage by Adventure. Filter it by Product Date within the past year. For the purpose of this superbadge, assume this date range is 1/1/2026-12/31/2026. Second, add a stacked vertical bar chart of the number of explorers by product name, grouped by stage, to your summary report. Finally, add this chart to your Lightning Adventure Record Page with the label Adventure Stage Comparison. To ensure that this chart isn’t accidentally displayed to customers, add it to a new section called Adventure Comparison.

And, here is what I have. 

I have a Summary Report of "Opportunities with Adventures". In the data model, each Opportunnity corresponds to 1 Explorer from what I can tell per the data model. I've grouped the report by adventure and stage. I have not grouped by Explorer (which is a Contact Role on each Opportunity). I have tried that though and still got the same error. Note also that I'm using "Adventure Date" instead of Procuct Date per the instructions since Product has been renamed to Adventure. 

Opp Stage by Adventure Report

Chart Editor

In the Lightning Record page for Adventure, I've created a custom tab called "Adventure Comparison" and added in the chart called " Adventure Stage Comparison". I've also tried flipping those names, but I still got the same error. 

Adventure Chart in Lightning Record

Any hints would be appreciated. :)
I'm receiving the following error on challenge #6 of the Lightning Superbadge:

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0035000002hUBgRAAW; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Sam the ninja could not be completed because it is associated with the following adventure packages.: null, null : []

Looking at the Developer Console, it looks like the code which checks the system is forgetting to delete the Adventure Package records before deleting the Contact. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thank you!
How does one add the Salesforce Trailhead Badges (link) on their Linkedin Profile? When I edit my Linkedin profile where do I do this?
Thanks!