• Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello guys,

I want to type cast the account record to another custome object how to do this in apex.?
hello frnds

I am using a date picker in my simple VF form .After selction a date and submitting the form i am geeting excetion callled "
System.NullPointerException: Argument cannot be null.
Error is in expression '{!Submit}' in component <apex:commandButton> in page survey: Class.VFPageReview.Submit: line 43, column 1
Class.VFPageReview.Submit: line 43, column 1"

Can anybuddy help me for this.?
I want to design page like

.User-added image
where technician is the lookup field .
but i am unable to add lookup and page setup like this so that label are in a row and textfleds are exact below that
Can anybuddy help me for this.???
I want to use lookup field in my visualforce page . Can anybuddy help me to achieve that with the controller code
how to use multi value picklist in visualforce page.

and how to customly align text,fields  in the visualforce page 
Hello guys,

I want to display some text in the centre with custom color and height .

Can anybuddy tell me "how can i do this?"

thanx in advance

Code : 
 <h1>Name</h1>            <apex:inputText id="Name" value="{!Name}" />

i want to add tool tip on that text field can anybuddy help me to get a tooltip on that 

thank you in advance 

i want to open pop up after saving the record

i am using picklist for gender and i want its default should be none so that until user selects manually it should be none .

can any buddy help me for that

thnx in advance
how to set default value of the picklist to none that is until user select option from picklist it should be "select one option"
how to throw error messege after evaluating a condition in apex code

i want to throw error before executing an opeartion 

if(b1.Amount__c != Decimal.valueof(wamount))
{
    // how to throw error msg in a visualforce page
}
how to restrict user to take numberic input in visualforce page??

i am using  : :" <h1>Amount</h1><apex:input type="number" id="damount" value="{!damount}"    /> " 

it gives error "Expected input type 'text', got 'number' for String data type"
i like to update a perticular account number's balence in my bank application for that purpose i need to fetch 15 digit record id and i am unable to fetch it.. kindly help ..

Query
 Integer id  = [SELECT b1.Id FROM BankApplication__c WHERE b1.Account_Number__c =: accnum  ];

Error : 
Error: Compile Error: Didn't understand relationship 'b1' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. at line 12 column 25

I want to design page like

.User-added image
where technician is the lookup field .
but i am unable to add lookup and page setup like this so that label are in a row and textfleds are exact below that
Can anybuddy help me for this.???
i want to open pop up after saving the record

i am using picklist for gender and i want its default should be none so that until user selects manually it should be none .

can any buddy help me for that

thnx in advance
how to set default value of the picklist to none that is until user select option from picklist it should be "select one option"
how to throw error messege after evaluating a condition in apex code

i want to throw error before executing an opeartion 

if(b1.Amount__c != Decimal.valueof(wamount))
{
    // how to throw error msg in a visualforce page
}
how to restrict user to take numberic input in visualforce page??

i am using  : :" <h1>Amount</h1><apex:input type="number" id="damount" value="{!damount}"    /> " 

it gives error "Expected input type 'text', got 'number' for String data type"
i like to update a perticular account number's balence in my bank application for that purpose i need to fetch 15 digit record id and i am unable to fetch it.. kindly help ..

Query
 Integer id  = [SELECT b1.Id FROM BankApplication__c WHERE b1.Account_Number__c =: accnum  ];

Error : 
Error: Compile Error: Didn't understand relationship 'b1' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. at line 12 column 25