• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created an object to enter data and I have created a Data Capturer User and limited to profile to only capture on that object but it has hidden 3 crucial fields but i have made them visible and editable to the data capturer User and profile. No matter what settings I look into nothing changes this to show those fields. Am i possibly missing a setting i may not be aware of yet as i am still a beginner. 
I have an object called clinics, now i need to link the careworkers i have in the system to thier clinics that are assigned in thier contact details. Now i have a form that has lookup fields for both of those but i would like the careworker lookup to only see the careworkers from the clinic i chose in its lookup field. Is there a formula or some form of trigger i can use to achieve this or is it a simple situation to fix.

thanks 
I have created an object to enter data and I have created a Data Capturer User and limited to profile to only capture on that object but it has hidden 3 crucial fields but i have made them visible and editable to the data capturer User and profile. No matter what settings I look into nothing changes this to show those fields. Am i possibly missing a setting i may not be aware of yet as i am still a beginner. 
I have an object called clinics, now i need to link the careworkers i have in the system to thier clinics that are assigned in thier contact details. Now i have a form that has lookup fields for both of those but i would like the careworker lookup to only see the careworkers from the clinic i chose in its lookup field. Is there a formula or some form of trigger i can use to achieve this or is it a simple situation to fix.

thanks