• 0 Points
  • Member since 2016

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 'Activate Temp Access Flow' lightning app page doesn't exist with the flow component called 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions.

Has anyone passed this challenge? I have passed all prior challenges. It seems pretty straightforward, I have my Lightning app page, activated it, added it to Sales...everything else is setup and has passed. 

User-added image
Error: Field must be grouped or aggregated: et4ae5__Contact_ID__c. I need to return the Contact ID and the max DateOpened grouped by Contact. I don't think et4ae5__Contact_ID__c is a groupable field. This is in workbench SOQL query. Please help!

SELECT MAX(et4ae5__DateOpened__c),et4ae5__Contact_ID__c
FROM et4ae5__IndividualEmailResult__c
WHERE et4ae5__Opened__c=TRUE
GROUP BY et4ae5__Contact__c

This is the one I started with:

SELECT et4ae5__DateOpened__c,et4ae5__Contact_ID__c
ORDER BY et4ae5__DateOpened__c DESC
LIMIT 1
GROUP BY Contact_ID__c
I followed the instructions, make the previous challenges and now I can not pass this ... Has anyone completed it already?

P.S. An apology if my writing is not very good, my native language is Spanish

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  'Activate Temp Access Flow' lightning app page doesn't exist with the flow component called 'Accounts Temp Access'. Check the instructions
Error: Field must be grouped or aggregated: et4ae5__Contact_ID__c. I need to return the Contact ID and the max DateOpened grouped by Contact. I don't think et4ae5__Contact_ID__c is a groupable field. This is in workbench SOQL query. Please help!

SELECT MAX(et4ae5__DateOpened__c),et4ae5__Contact_ID__c
GROUP BY et4ae5__Contact__c

This is the one I started with:

SELECT et4ae5__DateOpened__c,et4ae5__Contact_ID__c
ORDER BY et4ae5__DateOpened__c DESC
LIMIT 1
GROUP BY Contact_ID__c
I am still learning about triggers and for some reason following is not working. Any idea what is wrong? I do not get an error message, just that the trigger does not update the custom field. 
trigger populateRecName on Account (after insert,after update) {

for(Account acc: trigger.new){
        if(acc.RecordType.Name == 'Joint Account'){
            acc.rec_type__c = 'Joint Account';
            update acc;
        }
    }

}